We shall keep your Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.
This PICS is issued pursuant to the PDPO in relation to the operation of our retail business by Divine group hk ltd & Divine model agency (together referred to as "we" or "us").
Under this PICS, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
means the database of our customers' Personal Data.
means 27th June 2010.
means the mobile application operated by us.
the hotline number(s) is available on Our Website or Our App.
means companies within Divine Group HK ltd and partners, which operate Retail Goods or Services business.
include Divine Group HK ltd, client and other partnership program that we may operate from time to time (whether online or offline).
means all the client getting service or product or information requested.
means the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486).
has the meaning ascribed to it under the PDPO.
means our model who has registered for an account in Our App or Our Website.
1. In order for you to become a Registered Customer and to enjoy our various products and services, it is necessary for you to provide us with certain essential Personal Data as indicated at the time of collection. We may also ask for other information which helps us to offer you tailored products and services that we think may be of interest to you. The types of Personal Data we may collect include your name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age, shopping preferences and hobbies.
2. We shall have the right to collect, hold, process and/or use, the Personal Data in the Database in each case for the purposes as set out in, and in accordance with, this PICS. If you are unable or unwilling to provide us with complete and correct Personal Data, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide our products and services to you.
1. You agree that the Personal Data you provide to us and all information relating to the use of Our App and/or Our Website may be used and retained by us for:
2. With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other media whether now known or available in the future) in relation to offers and promotions from:
3. We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to our clients or partners under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us.
4. We may also disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to your Personal Data in connection with a re-structuring of our retail business, and/or merger (as between us and a third party), sale, or transfer (whether of assets or shares, in whole or in part), to use, hold, process or retain such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in clauses 5 and 6 above.
6. The types of data we may collect from you when you visit the Sites include:
7. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of the functions and services of our Sites.
8. You have the right to:
9. Any request in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by email) and addressed to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please contact Our Customer Hotline, which can be found on Our Website or Our App.
10. In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.
11. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
12. Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s) you visit.